We are proud to be a not-for-profit company providing care services in Solihull. Our mission is to provide high quality person-centred care, so we can work with you to tailor services that suit your unique needs.
We are fully registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) to provide services in the residential and nursing area, and domiciliary care in your home.
Click here to find out more about our Swallows Meadow Court, our residential and nursing home.
Click here to find out more about 2care4you Home and Community Service, our domiciliary care service.
Our team are trained and experienced to provide the services they deliver. They are happy to help and answer any questions you may have. If you would like to contact our team to discuss through options, please click here.
We constantly work towards creating an environment that is
· Caring, it is very important to us that you feel that your needs are being met.
· Supportive and safe for you, we want you to feel as comfortable as possible during your time with us.
· Respectful and Inclusive towards everyone
· Encouraging your self-empowerment
· Able to evolve to meet any changing needs you may have
Swallows Meadow Court was awarded a Food Hygiene Rating of 5 (Very Good) by Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council on 10th July 2019.